Little Muddy Boots Group Assistant Role
At Little Muddy Boots we are keen to work with hardworking individuals who have a passion for education and inspiring the next generation alongside a love of the outdoors and nature. As the Little Muddy Boots business grows, through our national franchise network we foresee job opportunities being created, so make sure you keep checking back on this page or feel free to email us your CV.
Little Muddy Boots, Group Assistant
Current Group Assistant Vacancies in the following locations: Henley, Bracknell and Maidenhead, Cheltenham, Windsor
Little Muddy Boots Henley is launching and we are on the lookout for an Assistant to join our team! This part-time role includes assisting with the running of one or more of the ever-growing weekday parent/child sessions as well as supporting the delivery of our popular Saturday clubs, LMB Birthday Parties and school holiday LMB Forest School sessions. The full responsibilities of the role will commence after the successful candidate has completed on site training, Outdoor Education training, and has had a full DBS check and Paediatric First Aid training.
What is Little Muddy Boots?
Little Muddy Boots is a garden and nature club for 1-7 year olds; with the sole aim of encouraging outdoor play, come rain or shine. During our weekly classes (1-5yr olds), we provide fun and engaging play opportunities so that the children (and their parents!) learn something new about the outside world – whether it be gardening, caring for our wildlife or exploring the weather.
We also deliver PAYG Saturday sessions on a fortnightly basis and ad hoc Saturday afternoon birthday parties where we create a bespoke party programme that is designed around what the birthday child love to do best.
Last but not least, we run 2hr long traditional Forest School sessions during school holidays where our 2-4yr old groups and 4-7yr old groups can try their hand at woodland crafts, tool work,outdoor games, and campfire cooking.
To teach our unique and exciting outdoor play sessions, it's important to:
Love being outside in a garden or woodland setting, whatever the weather.
• Enjoy gardening, garden/woodland wildlife, and loves updating ones knowledge by reading professional publications and participating in educational opportunities.
• Be able to and enjoy leading and engaging a group of 16 toddlers/ preschoolers along with their adults.
• Love learning and teaching others new things, and be a confident, natural communicator.
• Be hard working, motivated and strive for the very best. Work well under pressure, is well-organised, observant. and has a strong sense of attention to detail.
• Enjoy being ‘centre-stage’ and is a natural host, who is both an engaging performer/ entertainer
and an approachable team player.
• Able to drive to site and carry out light manual work (e.g. digging, watering, light lifting).
If it’s a “Yes” to all of the above and you fancy running your own classes please email a covering letter with your CV and why you think you would be perfect for the role to email@example.com
Job: £12 per hour. Please note, this is a part-time, self employed role.
Little Muddy Boots will provide all lesson plans and materials required for each session, as well as training before you start.